Is this your first time here?
- To all award course Students
ALL EMAIL COMMUNICATIONS WILL ONLY BE RESPONDED TO USING YOUR AFTRS ALLOCATED EMAIL ADDRESS
For all students
- To login you will require an AFTRS network username and password.
- Your AFTRS network details will be provided to you via email.
- You cannot access the AFTRS network, including Moodle, with your Student Portal account credentials.
- AFTRS NETWORK USERNAME IS YOUR STUDENT NUMBER ONLY
To access the AFTRS Moodle E-learning Service you must
- Login with your AFTRS Network Password.
- Be fully enrolled in an AFTRS course
If you encounter any problems accessing this service please contact service desk or the student centre.
You will need to provide service desk with your AFTRS Network Username ONLY, please DO NOT include your password when communicating with the AFTRS support team via email.
Service Desk Phone: 02 98056456 or 456 internally; Service Portal: servicedesk.aftrs.edu.au
Student Centre Phone: 02 9805 6444 or 444 internally; Email: firstname.lastname@example.org